King Tut’s treasures are coming to the Seattle this year! This will be the final time U.S. guests will be able to admire the ancient and gold wonders of this famed pharaoh before their permanent return to Cairo. As expected, tickets have been selling fast!
From May 24 2012 to January 6 2013, the Pacific Science Center is hosting Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaoh. To promote this incredible opportunity, PSC is teaming up with the Marriot SpringHill Suites and the Warwick Seattle Hotel–offering discounted hotel packages with exclusive VIP access to the exhibit!
Call Willamette International Travel for prices and details of a number of hotel/ticket packages, which can include:
– 2 VIP tickets to exhibit
– Overnight accommodation in spacious suites
– Audio Tour Passes
– Official Exhibition Catalogue
– Shuttle from hotel to Pacific Science Center
– Valet Parking
– Breakfast Buffet
– 2 Tuttini’s at Bistro on Yale
Some of the exquisite treasures available for viewing are:
– A 10 foot statue of King Tut
– Stunning furniture and jewelry
– King Tut’s golden sandals
– A replica of the pharaoh’s mummy
– The Gold death mask of King Psusennes I
Call us at 503.224.0180 or email email@example.com today for this once in a lifetime chance!