Call now for winter and spring travel! Make sure your vacation doesn’t get overlooked because of late notice! Generally, fees are lower and availability higher the earlier you book—waiting for a chance fare drop will not help when flying over these peak periods.
Sunny destinations are usually quiet the first 2 weeks in November and the first 10 days of December (sandwiched between the holidays). If you are flexible and want an early winter escape to the sunshine, consider these periods for best pricing and availability.
Airlines typically reduce the number of flights in the winter, except during the periods below when you can expect to pay high fares. Flights have been filling up for the last 6 months—don’t miss out!
Willamette Intl Travel agents are already booking:
- Kids flying home for Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks
- Christmas/New Year Travel: Key dates are already sold out for lower airfares, so prepare to be flexible on dates!
- Spring Break/Easter Break: These periods are already heavily booked—so call us immediately!
- Sunny getaway week, February 13-24, 2013; between Valentine’s and President’s Day
And Alaska: September and early October are terrific times to start planning for Alaska’s 2013 season. Want a cruise? Early birds are rewarded with lowest pricing, best promotions, and variety of inventory. Don’t want a cruise? Our agents design custom itineraries throughout Alaska, with lodges, car rentals, small boat explorations, trains, day trips, etc.
Craving the sun in the gray winters? Head to the Southern Hemisphere, where it’s summer from December to March! Bask in 65-80 degrees F while you:
– Gaze at the Southern Cross in the Galapagos, Cook Islands, and on Hawaii’s Mauna Kea
– Wander in the flea markets of Melbourne; Australia is more affordable now than it has been in the last 18 months
– Go trekking in a natural park in South Africa
– Feast on fresh empanadas from a café in Buenos Aires
Call us now to book: 503.224.0180 OR email email@example.com.