Now for a guest post from our lovely French friends at Chocolatine, a Seattle-based company that provides customized tours within France.
September is a beautiful month in France and a great time to explore Paris. Many hotels, both big and small, have lovely gardens and terraces—perfect for outdoor dining, or enjoying a drink in quiet surroundings.
Visiting Paris this fall? Here are a few suggestions for where to sample your bread and wine from us to you:
* The Renaissance Paris, Le Parc Trocadero Hotel – Enjoy lunch or dinner on a huge terrace planted with trees and botanicals.
* Jardins du Marais (right next to the Bastille) – A series of paved and tree-shaded courtyards, part of which is covered by a glass roof. Enjoy breakfast, an afternoon drink, or leisurely meal.
* The Garden Elysees (close to the Eiffel Tower) – Afternoon tea is wonderful in a shady courtyard with a fish pond and waterfall.
* The Hotel Montalembert (in St. Germaine des Pres) serves lunch and dinner on a beautiful terrace.
* The Saint James & Albany (near the Louvre and Tuileries Gardens) – Courtyard garden for lunch or dinner.
* The Terrass (Montmartre) has a gorgeous rooftop terrace bar with great views of Paris “The 7th” is open to the public.
Have a good week and relaxing Labor Day weekend!
CHOCOLATINE is a Virtuoso Preferred Tour Operator providing FITs throughout France. They also provide quick and flexible services that include airport and hotel transfers and half-day sightseeing and specialty tours. Call Willamette Intl Travel to discuss options for a one of a kind exploration of France.