Christina and John Cooper are leaving later this week to Namibia, to escort a small group through this amazing destination! They will be there for a few weeks. Look for later reports from their trip here on the blog!
Christina is the founder of Willamette Intl Travel and almost every year she and John have escorted groups to Africa: Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, South Africa, and Tanzania. Though they have sent dozens of clients to Namibia via the fabulous ground operator Ultimate Safaris—this is the first group they have escorted to Namibia! So as you can imagine we are quite excited to hear all about it.
Sign up to our seasonal newsletter to receive news on future escorted groups and more!
Have you checked out our Summer 2016 Newsletter yet?
Twice a year, we put together a fun and informative newsletter for our subscribers to enjoy. This summer we released our 2016 Summer issue, featuring what’s new and inspiring in the World of Travel. If you haven’t picked up a FREE copy yet, be sure to drop us a line!
The 2016 Summer issue is full with handy travel tips, inspiring client and agent trip feedback, calendar updates, event invitations, offers on sale and more.
Call us to order a FREE paper copy at 503-224-0180
Or click here to read it online
In this issue, you’ll find:
- Summer staff updates in the office — new faces!
- Best place to watch the Sunset in Paris
- Details on the 2017 Tanzania & 2017 Kenya Escorted Tours
- Japan Heritage with Amy Osaki
- Spotlight on Alaska cruises, with Un-Cruise and Celebrity
- Cuba by Cruise
- Club Med Punta Cana
- PLUS Agent trip reports on Stockholm, Panama, Bordeaux
- & Client trip reports on the Shetland Islands, Galapagos, Viking River Cruises, Tanzania and Antartica with Lindblad Expeditions