Bonjour! Chocolatine introduces some fabulous workshops available during your fabulous trip to France! Call your agent at Willamette Intl Travel for more info on these one-of-a-kind tours!
NEW – Chocolate Workshop
- *Learn the secret of making delicious chocolate candies and confections with Laurent, a talented master chocolatier, in his private workshop in a non-touristy area of Paris.
- *Taste a variety of chocolates as you learn about the process from cacao bean to chocolate bar.
- *Participate in hands-on chocolate candy preparation with Laurent and write your name in chocolate on your creations!
- Duration: 90-minutes
- When: Monday through Friday
- Number of Guests: 2-5 people
NEW – Just Croissants Workshop
- *Spend 4 glorious hours learning how to make croissants—perfect, beautiful, authentic croissants—from scratch with Johanna, a very talented pastry chef in her new atelier!
- *Discover the secrets of the flaky pastry as you leaven the dough, fold in the butter, shape the croissants, and prepare cream fillings.
- *Savor your freshly-baked goodness with a beverage, and take away the rest!
- Duration: 4 hours
- When: Monday & Tuesdays
- Number of Guests: 3-6 people (no children under age 10)
Our NEW Chauffeur for you!
- We have just connected with a fantastic chauffeur, ready to drive you around Paris! Although Paul is not a tour guide, he can showcase the highlights of the city and offer excellent information about the neighborhoods, monuments, and historic sites. If his guests want to enjoy a short coffee break… take photos… make a quick stop for a patisserie… Paul is happy to make it all happen!
- Paul drives a brand new Nissan Qashqai
- Number of guests: 3 people maximum – 1 in front, 2 in the back.
Giverny with Paul!
- If you enjoyed the city drive with Paul, he’s just as delighted to escort you to Giverny!
- Includes: Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- About 3 hours in Giverny, a visit to Monet’s garden, and time to stroll through the charming village.
Taste of Nice (an exclusive Chocolatine tour!)
Chocolatine’s wonderful Niçoise guide Monique (Nice-born and -raised!) takes visitors on a fantastic walking tour of Nice. Many summer guests enjoyed it immensely! For September and October travelers visiting the Riviera, this half-day (4-hour) tour provides a chance to discover the real heart and soul of Nice.
- *Discover the unique architecture of the city.
- *Meet the locals and discover the traditions of the Niçoises.
- *Enjoy an introduction to AOC Olive Oil in the Alziari boutique—owned by the same family for five generations.
- *Discover how a perfumer masters the creation of fragrances, while learning about the history of perfume. Create your own special perfume!
- *Visit the oldest cellar in Nice (1860) where the owner, Franck, personally welcomes you. Add your name to a guest list that has included Elton John and Brad Pitt, and enjoy a conversation with Franck about his wine passion and his hometown of Nice.
Chocolatine in France. Hailing from France and based in the Pacific Northwest, Chocolatine offers private services in France that are 100% tailored to your needs. We work closely with them to arrange private excursions in Paris and elsewhere in France.
Call us to book at 503-224-0180 or email email@example.com.