Opening in Spring 2018, lookout for the upcoming Legoland Castle Hotel in San Diego!
Some of you may have booked a vacation to the Legoland Hotel California in San Diego, right at the entrance to Legoland California. This fun themed hotel offers a free breakfast buffet, nightly children’s entertainment and in-room treasure hunt full of fun surprises for the kiddo. Legoland California was listed on TripAdvisor’s list of Best Family Hotels in the USA, and we completely agree!
But NOW, we’re happy to announce that there’s a new guest in town: Legoland Castle Hotel is coming Spring 2018! It’s right next to Legoland California, Legoland Water Park, and Sea Life Aquarium. This new hotel offers family adventure fit a king, with exclusive Lego characters and interactive treats. Here the theme is kingdoms, full of knights, wizards, princesses and villainous dragons.
Choose from THREE themes:
- Knights & Dragons – deluxe (5 ppl), balcony (5), or suite (7)
- Magic Wizard – deluxe (5), suite (7), or deluxe accessible with roll-in shower (5)
- Royal Princess – deluxe (5), balcony (5), or suite accessible with roll-in shower (7)
All rooms include:
- FREE breakfast
- Exclusive early Park access
- King size bed
- Kids’ own sleeping area with entertainment center, bunk bed and pull out trundle
- LEGO bricks to build with in your room
- In-room treasure hunt with LEGO surprises
Packages include Legoland/Sealife Hopper Tickets (Kids enter FREE)
Legoland Castle Hotel is available for stays beginning May 11, 2018.
California is a perfect kids’ vacay spot, with Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, and San Diego Zoo all within driving distance of each other. Fly from Portland into Orange County Airport for a few days in LAX before driving southward, or fly in straight from Portland to San Diego International Airport to be close to the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Legoland California.
Book your California Vacation for next May 2018 with your Willamette Intl Travel travel agent. 503-224-0180 or email email@example.com to plan your San Diego vacation.