Over the next few days, we’ll follow her on her journey through the Heart of Normandy.
8 Days, 7 Guided Tours, From $2,649 per person. Sailings available for April to Dec 2018 and March to Dec 2019.
She’ll step out beyond Paris to uncover elegant gardens and Claude Monet’s farmhouse in Giverny. From Le Pecq, a charming waterfront town of cobblestone streets, the boat will glide along the picturesque Seine River to Vernon, a town of half-timbered houses. From there, it will be an easy stop in Rouen, with its fine Gothic architecture. She’ll take a step back in history at Normandy’s American Military Cemetery and WWII beaches. On the route back to Paris, she’ll have a chance to see the imposing Château Gaillard, remnants of a castle that overlooks the lovely town of Les Andelys. Throughout it all, she’ll learn about French history and culture from expert guides, and savor the unique cuisine of the Normandy region, inspired by the ocean and the province’s Celtic cultural roots.
Call your Willamette Intl Travel agent to book this fine French cruise! 503-224-0180 or email email@example.com.
My husband and I took the Normandy Beach tour for our first Viking cruise. The ship was absolutely gorgeous, there was no request too little or too small that wasn’t met beautifully. Our ship was extra special because everyone’s last port was to see Normandy. That meant that we were traveling with men and women who have served our country, past present and future. Every single minute of every single day was absolute joy. I will sail on Viking, and only Viking, again and again.
–Review from Greg & Lisa, Viking River Cruises
Included on the Cruise:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- River-view stateroom
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40″ flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On-Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping