Curate your Ideal Vacation
At Willamette International Travel, we pride ourselves on the service we provide – knowledgeable and intelligent travel counseling.
Our Agents have visited all seven continents, even Antarctica, with years of experience and numerous certifications in trip planning. All are extremely qualified to discuss and book your upcoming trip.
How does it work? We sit down together and listen closely to your travel preferences. What does your ideal vacation look like? Once we have a clear idea of your travel needs, we begin to curate your trip. We work closely with hundreds of hotels, tour guides and airlines to handcraft a trip that addresses your special travel style, and also fits within your budget and dates.
Safari in Africa? Honeymoon in Belize? Multi-generational cruise in the Caribbean? Culinary Adventure in SE Asia? Business trip to New Orleans? Medical group to Senegal? We can plan it all.
We’ve been in the business 40 years now–so we know what we’re talking about!
Our Agents at Willamette Intl Travel strive to bring you the most well qualified, efficient travel counseling and simply the best service around. We think out of the box.
Willamette International Travel can help you:
- Learn indigenous crafts in Australia with locals
- Gaze at the Northern Lights
- Reconnect with your family at a Caribbean or Disney resort
- Be enchanted by an exquisite Hawaiian sunset
- Soak in a hot tub cantilevered off a cruise ship
- Recharge your life batteries
- Enjoy delicious wines in the vineyards of Bordeaux or Mendoza
- Zipline against the backdrop of an active volcano
- Follow the herds on an African Safari
- Encounter the stark and beautiful landscape of Antarctica
Where are we?
We’re located in the Pearl District of Portland, Oregon and have been part of the local community for 37 years. Come stop by our office at 1314 NW Irving St., Suite 101. We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm.
Read more about our agents here.
Check out our trip website at www.wittravel.com
Questions? Inquiries? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. For phone inquiries, call 503.224.0180 or toll-free at 1.800.821.0401.
Would you like to write a guest post for our travel blog? We’d love to host you! Pitch an idea to our head writer Wailana: email@example.com