Willamette Intl Travel uses Avanti Destinations as one of our main tour operators in Central America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Avanti is world-renowned, a member of the United States Tour Operators Association, and have been in the business for over thirty years. Best of all, they are based in Portland, Ore., right around the corner from Willamette Intl Travel!
Avanti offers fully customizable tours in a range of destinations—from jungles and mountains to deserts and islands. Their established, creative itineraries are designed to make the most of your cultural jaunt abroad—and can even be tailored to the minute details to your interests and needs. They even offer theme journeys, focusing on ecology, adventure, food and wine, romance, etc.
Avanti’s services extend to transfers, tours, lodgings, day trips and more. They keep a range of hand-picked accommodation on list—from lodges, villas, and condos—and every property has been inspected by an employee. These visits ensure the lodgings are of the highest quality, while maintaining a range sensitive of varying budgets. Avanti can arrange shared and private transfers to and from the airport/each destination. In some major ports, they can even arrange pre- or post-cruise itineraries for comprehensive land tour. Day tours are booked with local tour operators, keeping you always on schedule, and with local guides who have grown up in and around the region.
On a recent itinerary to Costa Rica, we booked some of our clients on an adventurous tour through cloud forests and volcanoes. They spent a week traversing treetop walkways, river-boating, swimming in hot springs, and horse-riding on the beaches of Guanacaste. To quote one client, “This was the best vacation of my life!”
Travelers on an Avanti booking have:
- – Taken a bus through the Andes to Puerto Natales
- – Cruised the channels of Tierra del Fuego from Ushuaia
- – Caught glimpses of the leopard and cranes in the forests, lowlands and wetlands of the Pantanal
- – Spent a night overlooking the Iguassu Falls
- – Wandered the cobblestoned streets of the colonial city of Paraty
- – Explored the boutiques and glitzy restaurants of Buzios on the charming Costa Verde
- – Savored wine in the Loire valleys
- – Hiked Chile’s spectacular Torres del Paine National Park and the Atacama Desert with its salt flats and dramatic volcanoes
- – Zip-lined in the butterfly-rampant Cloud Forest of Monteverde
- – Visited the Uros-Iruitos floating reed islands and the quaint village of Copacabana
- – Traced the cultural journeys of the pre-Inca Chimu and Moche civilizations, climbed the pyramids of Tucume, and visited the tomb of the Lord of Sipan in Huaca Rajada
Ask us more about Avanti or call us to find more about destinations. We can be reached at 800.821.0401 or firstname.lastname@example.org.